FailStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BrodyL's GM App

Go down

BrodyL's GM App Empty BrodyL's GM App

Post  PINK Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Name: Brody

Ign: BrodyL

City/Country:Cochrane,AB,Canada

Spoken Languages: English

How active can i be up to: up to 5 to 7 hours everyday.

How familiar are you with FailMS?
I've Been Playing FailMS for some time now and to be honest its one of the best servers yet

Experience of being a GM:
I haven't been a GM before but i've played many servers before and i have played with hacks on one server before to see what they are like so I fully understand what hacks do and I know how to spot allot of the most common hacks used today, I no longer use them because private servers are best left untouched by the normal player.

My personality:
I'm kind, funny, I'm Not Afraid To say What I think, I like to mix it up sometimes, and I like To help out someone if they have a question, problem or are unsure about something important.

What do i see if i see a Hacker: I'll Do Nothing until I know he out of the server, If Your Going to Hack get out and find another server. With hackers i know its a zero tolerance World if your gonna hack get ready to pay the price or don't get caught!

Why Do I want to be a GM: I've Always wanted to be a GM But I thought its a big job and a BIG Privilege so i'll just keep playing until I know I'm ready to Give it a shot. I think If i was to become a GM it would be a good learning experience of Leadership, Teamwork, and Problem Solving.

Thanks you GMs, I hope you Consider This Application, As If I Do Become A GM I Wont Just Take It for granted I Will Take It Seriously and do all that i can to Help, Make Players Happy and Ban Every hacker i find No Second Chances for any hacker. If I do not become A GM I will Still Continue To play FailMS As it is Up to You Guys, Yes or No I'm FIne With whatever you choose. Thank You For Reading
You Can Contact Me By E-Mail Or MSN At:
brodylong10@hotmail.com
Thank You.

PINK

Back to top Go down

BrodyL's GM App Empty P.S

Post  PINK Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:34 pm

If you guys could please let me know if i did or didn't make it as soon as possible thanks guys

PINK

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum