FailStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GirlFriend's Gm App.

Go down

GirlFriend's Gm App. Empty GirlFriend's Gm App.

Post  georgetan96 Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:14 am

IGN: GirlFriend

Location/Time Zone: Malaysia/GMT+8

Experience: none ><

Are You Active?: I will be online at Friday Night, Saturday and Sunday(Maybe Whole Day)

Why You Think You Can Be A GM?: I love to help people but with a limit. I will be glad if someone ask me to help. I am disipline too

If You See Someone Hacking, What Will You Do?: I will jail him/her for 15min then ask him/her do not hacking again. If him/her hack again I will straightly ban him/her

If You Saw Someone Arguing/Fighting, What Will You Do?: I will find out what problem and try to solve it

If Someone asking you to scrolling or giving item for them, what will you do?: I will tell them work for them, not ask for the item

If someone are complaining about the server, what will you do?: I will ask him/her what they are complaining about and trying to solving it.

What will you do for the server??: I will ask for my rl (real life) friend to joining about it but not in other server because no one like other people adverstigating other server when playing their server ( Just give an example: When some one playing this server, he tell others what private server he like but not this server)

georgetan96

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum