FailStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sooyonrawrr's GM App.

Go down

sooyonrawrr's GM App. Empty sooyonrawrr's GM App.

Post  sooyonrawrr Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:17 am

Name:Sooyon Hwang

IGN: sooyonrawrr

Applying for what position: GM

Can you code:I have made my own server (but had a separate coder) to help me.

Why do you want to become a GM: I want to become a GM because I have been a GM several times and also made my own server before and kept it running for most of winter break but because of school i had to shut it down. I know I can make a huge improvement by becoming a part of FailStory as a GM. Since I have been a Admin and GM before I know what the standard rules are and how things should be done.
-You can question me more for information:]

How can I benefit to FailStory (I do not include the phrases "can help people, invite more players, and hosting events etc"):

I know everyone always says "i can ban hackers, invite more people" but in reality thats not all what it takes to become a GM. Like I said above, I am not an immature maplestory player who doesn't know how to do anything. I have been recognized as trustworthy and loyal things that come my way I always "assess" the situation:] Of course there are many people out there who write fake apps and things like that but i personally do not like fake people and know for a fact I am reliable.

TIme Zone: PST

Country I live in:[United States]

How many hours I am on a day: I am on usually after school on most days until night and then mostly all weekend.

Will I be quitting if I do not get accepted as GM: I will not be disappointed if I do not get GM position

What are the rules to being a GM, and what do I think: I think the rules of being a GM is to watch players for any suspiciousness and track down hackers, never to hand out free items, not abusing GM powers, and other common sense:]

How to contact me: AIM: sooyonrawr
MSN: RawRiTzSooie@live.com

sooyonrawrr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum