FailStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lilPwners GM app

Go down

lilPwners GM app Empty lilPwners GM app

Post  ajp171 Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Name/IGN: Anthony my friends call me AJ IGN lilPwner

Have you played MapleStory before? (If so, how long?): Have I have played GMS for about 5 years and i still play a little. I have played private servers for about one year.

How long have you played this server?: I hav also played FailStory for about one day and I REALLY enjoy it.

Do u have any experience?(If so, list them): I have A LOT of GM experience and have been an admin onece. Here is a list of server I have been a GM in and wat I was called: [GM]Jesus In Ashton MS [Admid]Jesus in icecreamMS GM in DuplicntionMS [GM]Jesus in uRuleMS [GM]Jesus in BosskillerMS

How are you going to help the server? How have you helped the server so far?: I can help FailStory by holding event with permishion from a GM higher level then me, by being very nice and helping newcommers and people that have played for some time. I have not helped anyone as a player yet but I know I will if I become a GM

How often are you going to be on FailStory(During the summer? During regular school days?) I can play SuperMS VERy often uring the summer.On Sunday-Thursday I can play 4-5 hours. But on Friday and Saturday I can play about 6-8 hours depending when I wake up. Because I will get A LOT more homework during the year I can only play 3-4 hours on Sunday - Thursday during School :-(. But on Friday and Saturday I can still play 6-8 hours depending on when I wake up.

Wat is your Time Zone: EST

Other: Some other information I think you hould know is that i tried make 2 server but sadly they both failed. I also am VERY friendly. I ca also speak some Manderin,Bermese and VERY little spanish. My main language is English.

Last edited by ajp171 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

ajp171

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum