FailStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uzaHeffa's GM Application

Go down

uzaHeffa's GM Application Empty uzaHeffa's GM Application

Post  uzaHeffa2k Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:52 am

Hi its uzaHeffa

Name: Call me Brax that’s what everyone calls me

Game Names: uza (Mostly), Brax (rarely)

IGN: uzaHeffa

Time zone: GMT - 5 Eastern Time ( U.S./Canada/Mexico )

City/Country: Springfield/United States

How would you rate your English (1-10):
I would say 9.8 because I know all the abbreviations and current styles of typing used in instant massagers clients and can understand most typos

Experience: I’ve been a SuperGM before

Play hours: To seriously tell you the truth I have played Maplestory on private servers for about 2 years...I've tried just about everyone but I've played FailStory for OVER a month and got maxed stats and rebirths in a few days.

Reasons why you should be GM:

1. Commitment - I've seriously get in trouble for how long I play, my brother doesn’t even get to SEE the laptop . . .
I can play for 3 hours or MORE mostly more because I still have 2 months of my vacation left...I don’t discriminate against any other types... I'll ban my friends even if I have to

2. Loyalty - Uhhh...My mothers been strict on me loyalty runs in my blood...I follow all my directions in school, even got an award for it...and usually MOST people want to join a private server for the sake of being a GM when its not the case when the case should just be having fun with friends and trying new things...I've also helped GMs in diff private servers on catching people hacking or abusing the rules. AND with my experience with lower servers I can advertise more people to join our server

3. Sacrifice - I play Maplestory day and night only reasons if I don’t if its a special occasion like a wedding, Death :[, or etc...And my usual uptime is at night (midnight ~ 3:15 (dad wakes up) 4:00~till I pass or next day)

4. Friendly - I’m super friendly and nice... I'll help anyone in need... I make friends everywhere high and low…even in different private servers

5. Funny - Everyone I know thinks I'm funny and so will you clown :]

P.S.: If you want a new or better banner I can make one for you because I have experience

and I know you guys see me cussin and if I'm a gm i know i have to set an example so I'll straighten up =X

Last edited by uzaHeffa2k on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a puntuation mark)

uzaHeffa2k

Back to top Go down

uzaHeffa's GM Application Empty R.S.V.P.

Post  uzaHeffa2k Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:59 am

Can you guys email me if I got the spot or not as soon as possible, take ur time...thnx xD

uzaHeffa2k

Back to top Go down

uzaHeffa's GM Application Empty Other Gm Apps

Post  uzaHeffa2k Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:05 am

you know they got these scenarios from sites for auto win TT_TT Crying or Very sad
i had to make mine from scratch like my job application lol!

uzaHeffa2k

Back to top Go down

uzaHeffa's GM Application Empty Re: uzaHeffa's GM Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down