FailStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uzaHeffa's New GM Application

Go down

uzaHeffa's New GM Application Empty uzaHeffa's New GM Application

Post  uzaHeffa2k Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Name: Call me Brax that’s what everyone calls me (short for Braxston :X (( I feel weird when people call me by that name D:))

IGN: uzaHeffa

Online time: I am usually online late. And I mean LATE my usuall uptime is at midnight ~ 3:15 (dad wakes up) 4:20~till I pass or next day. Now that mom works & brother sleeps downstairs (where computer is) 4:20~till I pass or next day. But I'll still take chances.

Experience: I’ve been a SuperGM before, twice actually, and a GM in FailStory untill they closed ;_; & a soon to be GM in a new private server my friends made called rajinstory ( low rates don't tell him I called them "low" or he'll kill me )

What you will do for the server: I usually like to travel a lot so while on my little adventures I can be scouting out for hackers, evil doers & whatnot & bring justice and putting them straight. I can also make a banner if you want because I have some experience.

Other Info:
What would you do if you saw a hacker: I would warp them to a private & secure area & ask them why they're hacking & ask them to stop hacking or to close/uninstall there hacking client. After that I'd give them a warning not to do it again. If I do see them do it again it would be ban.

What would you do if you saw your best friend hack: Same as above. I'd ask them what are they doing & are they crazy?! I'd tell them to take it off. Or I'd go to there house & take it off for them because only one of my friends play maplestory. And if I see them do it again it would be temporary ban because I KNOW it would drive him CRAZY. Then if he still didn't learn his lesson I have no other choices but to ban :[. I have seen my friends hack and got them to stop before on different private servers.

Why should we pick you to be in our staff:
1. Friendly - I’m super friendly and nice... I'll help anyone in need... I make friends everywhere high and low…even in different private servers
2. Funny - Everyone I know thinks I'm funny and so will you :]

Do you know any GMs/Admins: At the moment no...but I will. In every server I'd played in I know the owner & a few GMs

Proof that you will be a good GM?
1. Commitment - I've seriously get in trouble for how long I play, my brother doesn’t even get to SEE the laptop . . .
I can play for 3 hours or MORE mostly more because I still have 2 months of my vacation left...I don’t discriminate against any other types... I'll ban my friends even if I have to.

2. Loyalty - Uhhh...My mothers been strict on me loyalty runs in my blood...I follow all my directions in school, even got an award for it...and usually MOST people want to join a private server for the sake of being a GM when its not the case when the case should just be having fun with friends and trying new things...I've also helped GMs in different private servers on catching people hacking or abusing the rules. AND with my experience with lower servers I can advertise more people to join our server

3. Sacrifice - I play Maplestory day and night only reasons if I don’t if its a special occasion like a wedding, Death :[, or etc...And my usual uptime is at night

If you don't get picked would you leave the server:
No?! Have u guys seen your rates?! 1m?!... Thats the reason I came to this server in the 1st place

If you do get picked and get demoted would you leave the server:
I wouldn't get demoted because I'd follow the rules at all times and IF I did get demoted I'd still stay because the rates are the highest I've ever seen.

Why do you think you should be a GM?
I can set a good example towards other maplers not like some GMs that I've seen in different private servers teasing low leveled characters or getting into arguments with them either.

Last Words: Hopefully u guys make the right choice & I respect that. :] & as I said If you guys want me to make a banner I could do that for you because I have some experience

uzaHeffa2k

Back to top Go down