FailStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timmy GM application

Go down

Timmy GM application Empty Timmy GM application

Post  Timmy Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:16 pm

IGN
Timmy

I was born in Canada but I currently live in Dubai.

TIMEZONE
GMT+3

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES
I was GM in 2 different servers f16MS and LimeMS i had fun but they closed but I played as a GM for a long time which made me gain a lot of experience which I can use to make this server a hacker free server. I am also a Co owner in DavyMS which i played for a while.

WHY I WANT TO BECOME GM
I want to be GM so I can help this server to be a hacker free and the best server ever and will make more people to join the server i will make the server the funner to play. i also can help the player if they want to know what the commands are. Also if there is a fight between two players i would listen to both sides and try to stop the fight

WHAT I WOULD DO IF I FIND A HACKER
I would first worn the player but if he refuses to stop i would ban him immediately.

AVAILABLE TIMES
i will be available 10-12 hours but if im needed i would play longer. i know the commands very well so if another gm needs help i would help them. i would be available every day of the week if so i can welcome new player and help them if they need info about the server.

HOBBIES
I like football i play in my schools football team my position is a goal keeper and sometimes i play as defender and i am good at both.

If I'm not lucky i would still play the server and be a normal player.

Hope you like the app
timmy_lee@hotmail.co.uk

Timmy

Back to top Go down