FailStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skates' GM Application :)

Go down

Skates' GM Application :) Empty Skates' GM Application :)

Post  kingdom711 Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Here is my own application if anything please contact me on AIM :Shoyboy69 or my Email:kingdom711@gmail.com

Real Age: 19

The Country where you live: United States

In-game Name: Skate

Why do you want to become a GameMaster?:

Being a GameMaster is more than just have power and being able todoalmost anything you want. Theodore Roosevelt once said "Speaksoftlybut carry a big stick." I believe he refers to how you canalwaysthreaten people with a "big stick", or GameMasteral power, butyou alsohave to negotiate with people softly and make everyone happy. Ithinkthat everyone that has played any MapleStory, weather it is GMS ora Private Server, has always dreamed of getting the powers acquiredfrom the position of GameMaster. I mean the title says it all; you arebasically a Master of the Game. To get back on topic more lmao ,I wantto become a GameMaster to help the community and keeps thingstogetherwith negotiation and a little flash of my "big stick" asRooseveltwould put it. Being a GameMaster is more than just foolingaround aspeople must figure out; there is a lot of hard work anddeterminationin the doing of this tough job. You cannot just standaround and lookcool all the time, sometimes you have to buckle down andfight forsomething that is right, catch a hacker, or stop an argument.I believethat I can do all these things and more for the greater good.

Your skill in GM commands:

I have some skills in GM commands; I mean it not like it isrocketscience or anything. All you need is a good handbook to tell youallthe codes and to get down the information on the commands thatcomewith different servers. i been a GM for 3 servers and i hosted myown 2 times so im pretty much exp'ed i guess lols.

Do you have any previous experience with being a GameMaster? :

I have hosted my own server 2 times but it got shut down by nexon...cant believe it.. and i been a GM on like 3 different servers that shutdown also. i no alot about being a GM , etc ask me on aim or somethinglols AIM: shoyboy69

Will you be mature and respectful towards everyone, including staff.

I am a mature and respectful guy as you might have notice by now. Idonot go around yelling at people for things. I get along with a lotofdifferent types of people (not meaning to offend anyone bysayingthat). I do not believe it is hard to get along with people aslong iseveryone is doing their own job.

Which times do you regularly play online?:

I regularly play everyday after school and im on like all the time. butmaby sometimes i skate with my friends cause im acually sponcered for aloco skate shop and sometimes they need me.

I see many people with this question on their application so I guess I will put it on mine too.lol smile

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:

Well first of all you can obviously get to the point where you would ban him, but really I would...

1. Get various Screen Shots of this hacker for evidence.

2. Find out if he is hacking or using a glitch in the server.

3. Ban this person, with the reason why.

4.I wouldn't mention any names but i would tell the world once and onlyonce that a play was banned for a specific reason and tell playerstostay away from doing whatever the player did.

I really hope i make it.<3

please contact me On AIM or Email please. smile ty

AIM:Shoyboy69

Email:kingdom711@gmail.com

Sorry if this is to long i could have wrote longer but i just wanna make it more better smile

kingdom711

Back to top Go down