FailStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutter's application.

2 posters

Go down

Shutter's application. Empty Shutter's application.

Post  Television Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:51 am

Useful Information :

Name : Vivian

In-game Name : Shutter.

Experience in Maplestory.

My experience in Maplestory had been for more than 5 years and I have had been a GameMaster in several servers.

I have played MapleSea since Beta and have an level 187 Dark Knight. On the other hand, I have played MapleGlobal after I have quit MaplestorySEA. I have an level 142 Bishop on MaplestoryGlobal.

I have been GameMaster in the following servers. Don't trust me? You can confirm it with the server admins.

1. KyraMS

2. XenaMS

3. BryanMS

4. IntenseMS

5. IanStory

6. MapleViaOnline

Why should you choose me as a GameMaster?

First,I think you should choose me as a GameMaster as I have much experience in Maplestory.Second, I can speak fluent english unlike some other Singaporean users in Maplestory who speaks Singlish. Third, I help out when I always can as I am an Kind,Friendly. I can joke around at times but when it's time to hunt down some hackers, its the different way around.I have memorised alot of the GameMaster codes, I can host events, and I can be on almost everyday. I will NEVER EVER spawn too much monsters, I am very sure that it would lag the server alot, My knowledge of servers is very rich.

I can speak English,Dutch,Malay,Chinese and Japanese. I think this is an advantage as i can communicate with users all around the world that is connected to JakMS.

Lastly, I would like to thank the Admins of JakMS for looking at this topic and if you would ever want to hire me, I'd like to thank you a thousand times.

Thank you,

Vivian,

Shutter.

Television

Back to top Go down

Shutter's application. Empty Re: Shutter's application.

Post  iFail Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 pm

omg, i use to have a friend on GMS or another maplestory ps i played named vivian :O!

iFail

Back to top Go down